MVW Complete Formulation Softgels
MVW Complete Formulation Standard Softgels may be used for nutritional supplementation in individuals whose diets are deficient in the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K or who have difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins as seen in cystic fibrosis†, and provides the routine intake of vitamin D for the treatment of vitamin D deficiency††.
For use solely under medical supervision.
† This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†† J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97: 1082-1093, 2012
Servings per container: 60
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Amount per tablet
- Vitamin A (as 88% beta-carotene and 12% retinyl palmitate) 4,800 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate and zinc ascorbate) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 37.5 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 134 mcg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 800 mcg
Please note that all product details are provided by the manufacturer.