MVW Complete Formulation Pediatric Drops, 30 mL
MVW Complete Formulation Pediatric Drops may be used for nutritional supplementation in individuals whose diets are deficient in the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K or who have difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins as seen in cystic fibrosis.†
† This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Servings per container: 60/30
Serving size: 0.5 mL (Children up to 12 months)/1 mL (Children 1 to 3 years)
Amount per serving
- Vitamin A (as 88% beta-carotene and 12% retinyl palmitate) 1,388 / 2,777 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate and zinc ascorbate) 45/90 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 19/38 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 34/67 mcg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 500/1,000 mcg
Please note that all product details are provided by the manufacturer.
Sorry, currently out of stock