MVW Complete Formulation D5000 Softgels
MVW Complete Formulation Softgels may be used for nutritional supplementation in individuals whose diets are deficient in the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K or who have difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins as seen in cystic fibrosis†, and provides a Step 2 Increase in vitamin D intake for individuals when optimum D status in not achieved from Step I Increase CF-specific multivitamin dosing††.
For use solely under medical supervision.
† This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†† J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97: 1082-1093, 2012
Servings per container: 60
Serving size: 1 Softgel
- Vitamin A (as 88% beta-carotene and 12% retinyl palmitate) 4,800 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate and zinc ascorbate) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 125 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 134 mcg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 800 mcg
Please note that all product details are provided by the manufacturer.
This includes one bottle of your choice of softgels. Please select the softgel you would like below.