MVW Complete Formulation D5000 Softgels
MVW Complete Formulation Softgels may be used for nutritional supplementation in individuals whose diets are deficient in the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K or who have difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins as seen in cystic fibrosis†, and provides a Step 2 Increase in vitamin D intake for individuals when optimum D status in not achieved from Step I Increase CF-specific multivitamin dosing††.
For use solely under medical supervision.
† This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†† J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97: 1082-1093, 2012
Servings per container: 60
Serving size: 1 Softgel
- Vitamin A (as 88% beta-carotene and 12% retinyl palmitate) 4,800 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate and zinc ascorbate) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 125 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 134 mcg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 800 mcg
Please note that all product details are provided by the manufacturer.
This includes one bottle of your choice of softgels. Please select the softgel you would like below.
Sorry, currently out of stock