DEKAs Plus Softgels – Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement with Delivery Technology
- DEKAs Plus Softgels are a multivitamin and mineral supplement for the dietary management of those who have difficulty absorbing vitamins D, E, K and A.
- They utilize a clinically tested delivery technology to enhance absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and nutrients.
- They contain amounts of vitamins D and K that are aligned with recent scientific studies.
- They are antioxidant rich.
Servings per container: 60
Serving size: 1 softgel
Amount per softgel
- Vitamin A (as 92% beta-carotene and 8% palmitate) 18,167 IU
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 75 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 3,000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol and d-alpha tocopheryl polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate) 150 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 1000 mcg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg, 100% DV
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.9 mg
- Folic acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 12 mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as selenium yeast) 75 mcg
- Coenzyme Q10 10 mg
The softgels are chocolate colored, vanilla flavored, and contain no artificial colors.
They are gluten-free, casein-free, GMO-free, contain no artificial colors, and no China-sourced ingredients.
Please note that all product details are provided by the manufacturer.
Sorry, currently out of stock